Skip to content
- Designed with blade oriented to the left of the motor and the handle positioned at the rear of the saw for easy line of sight.
- The saw has an electronic brake that helps stops the blade after the trigger is released.
- Bevel capacity of 53° with stops at 45° and 22.5°
- Durable, high-grade magnesium shoe and an efficient brushless motor for smooth, accurate cuts and long runtime.
- Achieves 2-7/16 in. depth of cut at 90°
- Includes a rafter hook that allows users to hang their tool for convenience.
- An integrated dust blower allows the user to clear its line of sight while cutting.
- Onboard blade wrench storage for convenience when changing blades.
- The 60V MAX* 7-1/4 in. Cordless Worm Drive Style Saw comes Tool Connect Tag-Ready™ with pre-drilled holes for attaching a Tool Connect™ Tag (Tag sold separately)
- DCB118 20V MAX* Fan Corded Fast Charger
- DCB609 FLEXVOLT® 20V/60V MAX* 9.0Ah Battery
- Blade wrench
- FLEXVOLT® carbide tipped 7-1/4 in. circular saw blade
- User instruction manual
- Contractor bag
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh