Skip to content
- 6.5 amp, 10,000 rpm motor provides power for working in the hardest woods.
- Dual rack and pinion fence ensure blade and fence are always parallel for accurate joints every time.
- Integral one-piece fence is adjustable and tilts 0-90°
- Flush cuts can be made at 0° without removing fence.
- 45-degree locating notch in fence allows indexing off the outside surface of a mitered joint.
- Non-marring, heavy-duty aluminum shoe allows joiner to be clamped for stationary work.
- Retractable, anti-slip pins help hold work in place.
- Preset depth stops for all common biscuit sizes.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh