Skip to content
- 13 Amp Equivalent Motor as Compared to a D28144 Corded Unit.
- Brake engages when trigger is released, stopping speeds of 1.5 seconds with standard grinding wheel (4-1/2" x 1/4" Bonded abrasive wheel, non-hubbed).
- Kickback Brake engages when a pinch, stall, or bind-up event is sensed and the electronic brake engages with maximum force to quickly stop the wheel, reduce the movement of the grinder, and shut the grinder off.
- E-Clutch activates in less than a tenth of a second when a pinch/stall is detected, shutting down the motor.
- 9,000 RPM Speed allows the use of up to 6" wheels.
- Allows for up to 6" wheel size for both cutting and grinding applications.
- DCG414 Grinder, (1) DCB606 FLEXVOLT™ Lithium Ion Battery, Fast Charger, Side Handle, 4-1/2" (115mm) Type 27 Wheel, 4-1/2" (115mm) Type 27 Guard, 6" (150mm) Type 27 Guard, Wrench, Flanges, Kitbag
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh