Skip to content
- DEWALT-built high power, high efficiency brushless motor--650 unit watts out (UWO) max power for superior drilling & fastening applications performance--delivers up to 57% more run time over brushed.
- XR Li-Ion batteries with fuel gauge provide 33% more capacity over standard packs.
- 3-speed, high performance (0-2,000 RPM) all-metal transmission optimizes tool-to-task for fast application speeds and improved run time.
- 0-34,000 BPM for fast drilling in masonry materials.
- Compact size--8.4" front-to-back length & lightweight 4.7 lb--fits tight areas.
- Heavy-duty 1/2" metal ratcheting chuck with carbide inserts for superior bit gripping strength.
- LED light with 20 second trigger release delay provides increased visibility in dark or confined spaces, improved LED tool placement minimizes chuck shadows.
- DCD995 1/2" Hammerdrill
- (2) 20V MAX* XR High Capacity Li-Ion Batteries (4.0Ah)
- Fast charger
- Belt hook
- On-board bit holder
- 360° side handle
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh