Skip to content
- DEWALT brushless motor delivers up to 57% more run time over brushed.
- XR™ Li-Ion batteries with fuel gauge provide 33% more capacity over standard packs.
- Compact (7.8" front to back), lightweight (3.6 lb) design fits into tight areas.
- High speed transmission delivers 2-speed settings (0-600/0-2,000 RPM) improving speed and torque control across a range fastening and drilling applications, 0-34,000 BPM for fast drilling in masonry materials.
- Ergonomic comfort grip handle provides ideal balance & tool control.
- Metal ½" ratcheting chuck for superior bit gripping strength.
- LED light with 20 second trigger release delay provides increased visibility in dark or confined spaces, LED placement on tool foot eliminates chuck shadows.
- DCD795 1/2" Hammerdrill
- (2) 20V Max* XR Compact Li-Ion Batteries (2.0Ah)
- Fast charger
- Belt hook
- On-board bit holder
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh