- Depth stopper enables splinter-free cutting.
- Precision bevel cut feature maintains exact blade position for quick and easy. bevel cutting without compensating adjustments.
- Soft start feature gradually increases speed to eliminate start up shock.
- Constant speed control maintains constant speed under heavy load.
- Overload protection prevents motor burnout due to current overload.
- Variable speed dial adjusts cutting speed based on materials or application.
- Lightweight design with magnesium blade case, gear housing and base.
- Close to wall cut of just 11/16".
- Ergonomic soft rubber grip design for vibration absorption and comfortable operation.
INCLUDES: 6-1/2" C.T. Blade 48T (A-99932), Hex Wrench 5 (783203-8), Front Cuff 24 (195546-0), 118" (299.7 cm) Guide Rail (194367-7)