Skip to content
- Brushless motor requires no brush changes.
- Kickback Brake engages when a pinch, stall, or bind-up event is sensed and the electronic brake engages with maximum force to quickly stop the wheel, reduce the movement of the grinder and shut the grinder off.
- Features E-Switch Protection™ - When the ON/OFF trigger switch has a no-volt release function. In the event of a power outage or other unexpected shut down, the trigger switch will need to be cycled (turned off and then on) to restart tool.
- Two stage trigger requires two actions to activate tool.
- Side Handle
- Hex Key
- Inner and outer flange
- 5 in. type 27 guard
- 6.0 AH DCB206 Batteries Qty 2
- Charger DCB115
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh