- Variable speed control dial (500-3,100 SPM) enables user to match the speed to the application for optimal cutting performance in a variety of materials.
- Ergonomically designed rubberized grip for increased comfort and control.
- Counterweight balancing system for reduced vibration.
- Die-cast aluminum base adjusts up to 45° right or left and positive stop at 90° for solid cutting performance.
- Through-the-body dust port provides optimal dust management with use of clear dust cover and vacuum.
- 3 orbital settings plus straight cutting with a powerful 3.9 AMP motor for use in a variety of materials.
- Large trigger switch for easy operation.
- Lock-on button for extended operation.
- Onboard hex wrench for fast and easy blade changes and bevel adjustments
- Uses Tang shank blades.
- (1) Jig Saw Blade, T Shank, HCS, 4-1/8″ x 9TPI (792529-7-1)
- (1) Hex Wrench (783201-2)
- (1) Tool Case (824572-9)