The cordless Quik Drive PROCCS+ Multi-Purpose Combo System is a complete auto-feed screw driving system with two Quik Drive attachments (the PRO200SG2 and PRO300SG2) that provide tools for installing decks, subfloor, sheathing and underlayment. The powerful 2,000 rpm, 20V cordless DeWalt® brushless driver motor and lightweight extension make this Quik Drive system more ergonomic than conventional installation systems: no cords to trip over, no heavy equipment to set up, and more freedom to move about the work area untethered.
– Quik Drive cordless, plus our low-torque fasteners, drives more screws per battery charge.
– Efficient: Slash the setup time. Eliminate cord and hose maintenance and tangle. Reduce tripping and electrical shock hazards.
– System includes two 5.0–amp hour lithium-ion batteries and charger.
– Quick Drive Cordless PRO300SG2 and PRO200SG2 attachments can be used without the lightweight extension.
– Precise, self-locking depth adjustment for consistent fastener drive depth
– Reversible and replaceable non‑skid teeth
– Lightweight G3 extension for better ergonomics
– Powerful DeWalt cordless driver motor
– The patented curved collation strips hold the screws up and away from the work surface; the collated strips are also pointed on the inserted end to simplify loading