- Ideal for undercutting baseboard, walls, door jambs, under toe-space and inside corners.
- The height of cut is adjustable from flush to 1″ above the floor with 1/8″ graduated scale for working with different floor coverings from sheet vinyl to thick ceramic tile and wood.
- The depth of cut is adjustable to suit a variety of material thicknesses from 0-1-1/4″ with an adjustable fence.
- Large, flat base prevents tipping and assures accurate, level cutting.
- Comes with a 40 tooth depressed center carbide tipped blade, hex. keys and sturdy carrying case.
- Double insulation.