- Ideal for crating, decking, insulation, and sheathing applications.
- Depth adjustment engineered for more precise flush and countersink stapling.
- Quick release cam-lock opens nose assembly to clear jammed staples, minimizing downtime.
- Built-in air filter minimizes dust and debris from entering tool.
- Top-loading magazine allows user to quickly load 16 GA 7/16″ staples varying in length from 1″ to 2″.
- Multi-directional exhaust port directs exhaust air away from operator.
- Compact with less weight for all day use.
- Hook allows tool to remain close by but never in the way.
- Rugged aluminum magazine has large holding capacity (up to 140 staples).
- Rubber bumpers protect the tool and surface from damage.
- Rubberized handle for better fit and added comfort.
- Minimum recommended air delivery of 2.5 SCFM @ 90PSI.
- (1) Hex Wrench (A0913-0011)
- (1) Hook (A0316-0311)
- (1) Oil Supply (A09070001)
- (1) Safety Goggles (A09080-171)