- In addition to the integral clutch, the DEWALT anti-rotation E-Clutch® System, offers technology capable of detecting the motion of the tool. This feature senses the motion of the tool and shuts it down if necessary. The red indicator LED illuminates when the E-Clutch® System is engaged.
- 2 variable speed ranges (0-400/ 0-1320 rpm) to match appropriate speed to the application.
- Magnesium gear case to reduce weight while maintaing jobsite durability.
- Power of the cord with cordless freedom.
- 60V MAX* Brushless Motor for increase power and runtime.
- Tool Connect™ Tag Ready. Installing a DEWALT Tool Tag allows for tracking and locating of the drill using the DEWALT Tool Connect ™ app.
- Easily shift between 1st and 2nd speed without having to feather the trigger.