- Vibration control – Bosch-exclusive suspension system minimizes vibration for superior handling and maximum comfort.
- Two dust-collection systems – Microfilter dust canister with integrated paper filter and screw-off cap or vacuum hose connection with airflow control.
- Sanding versatility – for fast stock removal and/or a smooth, well-blended finish.
- Powerful 3.3 Amp motor with variable-speed dial, (5,500-12,000 OPM) to match speed to workpiece and task.
- High-performance soft microcellular backing pad – conforms to contours, provides a fine finish.
- Integral pad-dampening system – helps prevent swirl marks for consistent fine finish.
- Rugged die-cast aluminum gear housing with exclusive dual-bearing pad mount – long-life design eliminates wobble and vibration.
- Microfilter dust canister with integrated paper filter.
- Multiple ergonomic grip positions prevent fatigue – front handle removes easily for sanding in tight spots.
- Trigger with lock-on button — for extended periods of use
- Accepts 6-in. backing pads (6-hole) and 5-in. backing pads (8-hole)
- Removable front handle
- Tubular Dust Canister
- Vacuum Hose Adapter
- 6″ Soft Backing Pad
- 5 mm Pad Wrench
- Sanding Disc — Included