The MultiVolt Cordless Miter Saw Kit (C3610DRA) can accept a 36V battery OR plug into an outlet with the AC Adapter. This unique platform changes what’s possible on the jobsite by offering the power of a corded tool, the freedom of a cordless platform and the choice to operate all MultiVolt tools cordless OR corded.
Experience tells you corded tools have more power than cordless. That may have been true UNTIL NOW. Metabo HPT’s MultiVolt platform delivers the power needed to increase productivity and efficiency- regardless if the tools are being operated cordless or corded. When using the MultiVolt AC Adapter, it can be used over long extension cords from a generator with little to no power loss thanks to Metabo HPT’s ultra-efficient Brushless motor technology.
Experience a safer jobsite by leaving the cord behind and choosing cordless when a cordless tool makes sense for the application. Go cordless when you don’t have access to power and need to be able to move where the job takes you. When you do have access to power, save the battery for later and just plug in.
You’re invested in your tools and no one ever wants to change battery platforms. That’s why MultiVolt cordless batteries were designed with your 18V tools in mind. The battery delivers 4.0Ah of runtime at 36V in MultiVolt tools. It can also power Hitachi or Metabo HPT 18V cordless tools including cordless nailers for increased flexibility and multipurpose use. When a MultiVolt battery is used with an 18V tool, it generates an impressive 8.0Ah of run time. Continue using your Hitachi or Metabo HPT 18V tools and experience a longer battery life, thanks to MultiVolt battery innovation.
Metabo HPT’s MultiVolt platform gives you the choice to go cordless or plug in – all with the same tool eliminating the need to have a corded tool AND a cordless version available on the jobsite. Choose MultiVolt to get the best of both worlds. Set yourself free and work anywhere without the need for corded power- up on a scaffold, building a fence out in a field, or building off the grid. Freedom is portability on the job. Or, if there’s power available, insert the MultiVolt AC Adapter and reserve the MultiVolt battery for when you need portability to suit the
Features of the 36V MultiVolt Brushless 10″ Dual Bevel Sliding Cordless Miter Saw
- AWARD: Best 10-Inch Miter Saw by Pro Tool Reviews 2020 & 2022
- MULTIVOLT: This tool can be run on a 36 Volt battery or AC power cord (one tool replaces two tools). Use the AC adapter with power cord for all day runtime or use the battery for cordless freedom
- MITER: 0-60 Degree miter angle to the right and 0-55 degree miter angle to the left for ultra-flexibility
- BEVEL: 0-48 Degree bevel angle range to the right and left allows the user to quickly and easily flip the saw blade and leave the material in place
- ELECTRIC BRAKE: Stops blade rotation within seconds preventing unintended cuts
- SLIDE RAILS: Zero clearance slide rail allows for efficient cutting in tight spaces or when tool is placed against the wall
- LASER: Adjustable laser allows for easy adjustment for more accurate cutting
- EASY TO READ MARKINGS: Large, easy to read miter scale with detentes at 0°, 15°, 22.5°, 31.6°, and 45° for increased accuracy for various cuts
- ADJUSTMENTS: Up front miter and bevel adjustment for adjusting cut angles easily to best suit the application
- WARRANTY : Covered by Metabo HPT’s Professional 5-Year Tool Warranty
- Compatible with MultiVolt Battery/Charger Starter Kit UC18YSL3B1
- Compatible with Individual MultiVolt battery 372121M (BSL36B18) 36V/18V MultiVolt Lithium Ion Slide Battery (4.0Ah/8.0Ah)
- Includes ET36A 36V MultiVolt AC Adapter
- TOOL CARD: Download the C3610DRA Tool Card
Included with the 36V MultiVolt Brushless 10″ Dual Bevel Sliding Cordless Miter Saw
- MultiVolt AC Adapter (ET36A)
- 10″ Blade (372632)
- 13mm Blade Wrench (372446)
- Vise Assembly (372531)
- Dust Bag (372578)
- Support Rod Assembly x2 (372571)
- 5mm Screw (372464)