The 36V MultiVolt™ Brushless Jig Saw (CJ36DAQ4), Tool Body Only, offers users best in class cutting performance both in the shop or on the jobsite. Low vibration enables smooth cutting, while a low startup speed ensures ease when aligning the blade to the cut line. When the saw is in use, an auto mode enables the speed to automatically switch from 1,400/min to 3,500 per minute, and the variable control feature helps maintain speed. As part of the MultiVolt line of tools, the CJ36DAQ4 can accept a 36V battery or plug into an outlet with the AC adapter!
Metabo HPT introduces MutliVolt™: a revolutionary power tool platform offering dual power source technology. Cordless or corded, MultiVolt gives you the choice to operate all MultiVolt tools either with a MultiVolt 36V battery or MultiVolt AC Adapter with cord. Get the power of a corded tool with the freedom of cordless. Also, no longer will production have to stop due to a drained battery. Just connect the AC Adapter with cord and keep working while the battery charges. You no longer need both a cordless and corded tool – MultiVolt™ is a one tool solution!
Features of the 36V MultiVolt™ Cordless Jig Saw
- ORBITAL ACTION: 4-stage orbital action the blade moves slightly forward and into the workpiece on the upswing, then slightly backward on the downstroke as the blade resets for the next cutting stroke
- AUTO MODE: Under no-load, speed and vibration are reduced for easy alignment with the work material. Upon the start of cutting, the stroke changes to full speed automatically and speed is maintained
- SPEED CONTROL: Dial and variable switch enable to change stroke speed depending on working condition
- LOCK-ON SWITCH: Improves operation under continuous work
- LIGHTWEIGHT– Bare tool weighs 5.5 lbs
- BRUSHLESS: Technology for higher efficiency, increased run time and longer tool life
- BLADE CHANGE: Tool-less blade change allows for easy blade changes for the user
- WARRANTY: Lifetime Lithium Ion Tool Warranty
- TOOL CARD: Download the CJ36DA Tool Card