- DCD996 has a DEWALT-built high power, high efficiency brushless motor that delivers up to 75% more runtime vs. 18V NiCad brushed motors.
- DCD996 has a heavy-duty 1/2″ ratcheting nitro-carburized metal chuck with carbide inserts for superior bit gripping strength.
- DCF887 has a DEWALT built brushless motor for longer run time.
- DCF887 HAS 3-speed settings for versatility with Precision Drive for added control.
- DCS570 uses a 7-1/4″ blade to provide 2-9/16″ Cutting Capacity at 90 degrees.
- DCS570 has runtime to complete 330 crosscuts in 2×4 (pine).
- DCS367 has a variable speed trigger with 0-2900 SPM.
- DCL040 is a bright flashlight to illuminate your work area with LED output of 110 lumens.