- DEWALT-built high power, high efficiency brushless motor–650 unit watts out (UWO) max power for superior drilling & fastening applications performance–delivers up to 57% more run time over brushed.
- XR Li-Ion batteries with fuel gauge provide 33% more capacity over standard packs.
- 3-speed, high performance (0-2,000 RPM) all-metal transmission optimizes tool-to-task for fast application speeds and improved run time.
- 0-34,000 BPM for fast drilling in masonry materials.
- Compact size–8.4″ front-to-back length–fits tight areas.
- Heavy-duty 1/2″ metal ratcheting chuck with carbide inserts for superior bit gripping strength.
- LED light with 20 second trigger release delay provides increased visibility in dark or confined spaces, improved LED tool placement minimizes chuck shadows.
- DCD995 1/2″ Hammerdrill
- Belt hook
- On-board bit holder
- 360° side handle