- DEWALT-built brushless motor delivers up to 57% more run time over brushed.
- XR Li-Ion batteries with fuel gauge provide 33% more capacity over standard packs.
- DCD995 20V MAX*1/2″ hammerdrill 3-speed, high performance (0-2,000 RPM) all-metal transmission optimizes tool-to-task for fast application speeds and improved run time.
- DCD995 20V MAX*1/2″ hammerdrill 0-34,000 BPM for fast drilling in masonry materials.
- DCD995 20V MAX*1/2″ hammerdrill compact size–8.4″ front-to-back length & lightweight 4.7 lb–fits tight areas.
- DCF886 20V MAX* 1/4″ impact driver provides 1,500 in-lbs of max torque at fast 0-2,800 RPM speed and 0-3,200 impacts per minute.
- DCF886 20V MAX* 1/4″ impact driver compact size–5.6″ front-to-back length & lightweight 3.4 lbs–fits into tight areas.
- Both tools feature LED lights with 20 second trigger release delay providing increased visibility in dark or confined spaces.