- Brushless motor and engine design provides enough power to drive 3 1/2″ nails.
- Sequential operating mode allows for precision placement and bump operating mode provides the user with production speed.
- Dual speed optimizes motor speed for different nail lengths.
- Easy access to the nosepiece for the removal of jammed nails.
- Trigger lock-off allows trigger to be disabled when tool is not in use.
- Top cap is impact resistant and easy to remove for troubleshooting.
- Accepts 30-34 degree paper tape nails; clipped head or offset full round head
- Stall release lever quickly resets the drive blade.
- DCN692 Framing Nailer, No-Mar Tip, Manual, DCB204 20V MAX* Battery, DCB115 Charger, Kit Bag