The 18V Multivolt 18V Cordless Die Grinder (GP18DAQ4) with slide switch provides the same grinding performance as our corded tool with the added convenience of portability. The cordless Die Grinder is ideal for finishing dies, press work, die casting and molding and grinding of machine parts.
The variable speed control adjusts the RPM from 7,000 to 29,000 depending on the application. Safety features include a brake, soft start, overload protection, kick-back protection, and anti-restart protection. The small grip circumference provides maximum control, while the locking slide switch prevents fatigue.
The cordless Die Grinder accepts both 18V batteries and MultiVolt batteries from Metabo HPT for up 8 Amp hours of runtime per charge! It is part of the growing MultiVolt System that connects the 18V and 36V line of tools with Metabo HPT’s powerful and flexible MultiVolt battery that powers it all.
Features of the Cordless Die Grinder
- POWER: No load speed up to 29,000 RPM
- LIGHTWEIGHT: At only 4 pounds, the high power-to-weight ratio allows for optimal control and maneuverability
- MOTOR: Features Brushless Motor Technology for a longer runtime, increased power and extended durability with essentially no maintenance
- COMFORT: Ergonomically designed with a slim grip area to ensure user comfort during prolonged use for a variety of applications
- APPLICATION: Ideal for finishing dies, press work, die casting and molding and grinding of machine parts
- SIDE SWITCH: Locking slide switch prevents fatigue during extended operation
- TRIGGER: Variable speed trigger allows for complete control to fit any application
- SAFETY: Brake for quick shut off, restart protection prevents unintentional startup after power supply interruption, soft start for smooth startups and kick back protection that shuts off the tool for your protection
- MULTIVOLT: Accepts both Metabo HPT 18V batteries & MultiVolt batteries for up to 8.0Ah of runtime
Looking for more power tools and supplies? Look no further than Larry Electric in Peterborough!