The 12 Inch Sliding Dual Compound Miter Saw (C12RSH2S) is the top-of-the-line ideal for trim carpenters, framers, and woodworkers who demand precision and reliability. It is equipped with a compact slide system that requires zero clearance. The fixed rail system allows the saw head to smoothly glide along the fixed rails, eliminating the rear clearance that other sliding miter saws require.
The compact slide system decreases the footprint of the saw by up to a foot, saving valuable real estate in any shop environment. The saw also features tall sliding fences that allow for cutting much larger material, while easily sliding out of the way when making bevel cuts. The easily adjustable tool-less laser marker allows even the most novice user to make perfect accurate cuts.
Features of the 12″ Sliding Dual Compound Miter Saw
- AWARD: Rated Best Miter Saw for the Money for Pros by Pro Tool Reviews 2022
- MOTOR: Powerful 15 Amp motor to tackle tough cutting jobs with ease
- LASER: Laser marker system from Metabo HPT increases cutting accuracy
- FENCE: Large sliding fence raises fence height to 5.125 In. to cut up to 7.5 In. crown molding vertically
- MITER: 0-57 degree miter angle to the right and 0-45 degree to the left for flexibility
- BEVEL: 0-45 degree bevel angle range to the right and left allowing users to quickly and easily flip the saw blade and leave the material in place
- SCALES: Positive stops and indications on the miter and bevel scale, for easy to read measurements and quick settings
- HANDLE: Vertical handle with soft, vibration reducing elastomer grip adds comfort and control
- SLIDE: Compact slide system allows the saw head to slide along fixed rails, for zero clearance
- WARRANTY: Covered by Metabo HPT’s Professional 5-Year Tool Warranty
- TOOL CARD: Download the C12RSH2(S) Tool Card