- Powerful 10 In. Worksite table saw – features 15 Amp saw delivers 4.0 Max HP and 3,650 RPM, for the power required for ripping rip-cutting and cross-cutting in of fine- and rough-carpentry materials.
- Large cast aluminum top – provides increased work space and material support with a 25 In. ripping capacity to cover all typical jobsite rip-cutting widths.
- Soft-start circuitry – manages the intensity of motor start-up and minimizes the possibility of tripping a circuit breaker.
- Constant response circuitry – helps maintain speed under load.
- Portability – works seamlessly with the included lighter GTA47W Gravity-Rise Wheeled Stand for easy jobsite mobility, with single-action setup and take down.
- SquareLock rip fence – engineered for enhanced clamping and trueness.
- Smart Guard System – riving knife and anti-kickback pawls provide protection, while the guard assembly provides a barrier to help prevent blade contact while allowing an unobstructed view of the cut.
- Onboard storage – allows for access to all included components.
- Arbor lock – permits easy blade changes, with arbor lock and blade wrench located onboard.