Incorporates Makita’s Deep And eXact Cutting Technology (DXT)
- Rail forward design enables saw to be placed against wall to maximize effective workspace.
- 3 stage gear reduction system greatly increases capacity when cutting vertical baseboard or nested crown molding.
- 1-3/16″ guide rail diameter provides increased stability and cutting precision.
- Integrated guide fence and lower fence increases rigidity and support of materials.
- Fence design allows fence to be secured to holders to prevent damage and/or loss.
- Front bevel knob enables easy adjustment without reaching for operator convenience and precise setting of bevel angle
- Electronic speed control maintains constant speed under heavy load.
- Soft start feature gradually increases speed to eliminate start up shock.
- Bevel capacity of 48o left or right with positive stops at 0o, 22.5o, 33.9o, 45o & 48o
- Mitre capacity of 60o left or right with positive stops at 0o, 15o, 22.5o, 31.6o, 45o & 60o
- Large mitre table ideal for use with wide materials.
- Easy to operate mitre angle lock with free spin releasing lever and locking lever.
- Improved dust collection with dual dust collection ports.
- Horizontal handle design with 2 stage safety switch for increased operator safety.
- Ergonomic horizontal soft rubber grip design for vibration absorption and comfortable operation.
INCLUDES: 10″ C.T. Blade 60T (A-93675), Hex Wrench 6 (781044-6), Dust Bag (122852-0), Vertical Vise (126617-2), Triangle Rule (762001-3), Dust Nozzle (123980-4), Two Holders (326978-2), Wrench Holder (416536-3)