- Lock-off button prevents accidental start-up for operator safety.
- Lightweight design with magnesium safety cover and blade case.
- Diecast aluminum base for maximum operational stability.
- Compact blade case with reduced width for enhanced operational versatility.
- Rear angular guide allows easy and precise adjustment of bevel angle.
- Adjustment screws enable operator to easily square base plate to blade.
- Large top handle for easy carrying.
- Flat motor housing for stability during blade changes.
- Bevel capacity of 0o – 50o
- Ergonomic soft rubber front grip for vibration absorption and comfortable operation.
- Compatible with optional Makita 55″ (194368-5) and 118″ (194367-7) Guide Rails using Guide Rail Adapter (198566-3) for maximum cutting ease and precision.
INCLUDES: 10-1/4″ C.T Blade 24T (A-94910), Hex Wrench 6 (783204-6), Guide Rule (164367-1), Wrench Holder 5.6 (410047-0)