- 11 amp, DEWALT®-built motor for increased power and performance in high-torque applications.
- E-Clutch is a Perform and Protect™ feature that detects reactionary torque caused by a bind-up or stall and reduces speed to a manageable level until control is regained.
- 2 variable speed ranges (0-330 / 0-1300 rpm) to match appropriate speed to the application.
- Mechanical clutch in low speed delivers increased gear protection.
- Adjustable front handle and 2-position side handle provide maximum leverage and control.
- Metal-gear housing for jobsite durability and increased reliability.
- 100% ball bearing construction provides durability and longer tool life.
- The DEWALT® Perform and Protect™ line of power tools is designed to provide a high level of one or more of the following: control, dust containment, or low vibration, without sacrificing performance.
- Chuck key with holder
- 2-position side handle
- Bail handle